Sunday, February 13, 2022

Podcast about Del DowDell's work

 Going through my fathers emails after his death. I came across a request for my father to do a interview for the podcast Mormon Theories by Ryan Hinckley. A long time follower of my Dad's work, Owen Ira Terry had suggested Ryan do an interview with my father. I let Ryan know my father had just past away. I also let him know I am not an expert like my father was on the subject. I did tell Ryan I could talk on my fathers work and give it some color from the conversations we have had over the years. Ryan took me up on the offer and below is a link to the podcast. It was fun talking to Ryan and I hope I did my father justice. I made a few mistakes, it's a challenge to be 100% accurate with a interview with no notes or reference material. Overall, I do think the majority of what I said was accurate to the work my father has produced over the last 30 years. Please listen and support the podcast below and let us know what you thought.

https://anchor.fm/ryan-hinckley1/episodes/011-Devon-DowDell-The-South-American-Model-for-Book-of-Mormon-Geography-e1e9hn3


3 comments:

  1. You did a nice job. What are your plans now for the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Losing this blog would be a tragedy thank you for continuing it.

    JRA

    ReplyDelete