Thursday, January 13, 2022

 My Dad (Del DowDell) had worked to give me access to all his work before his death. I will be maintaining his blog, website and books. Working with my mother after the funeral we will be working on articles to keep his work alive. Any books ordered will be shipped now and into the future. We have access to all the comments here and his contacts. We would like to make any comment on his life, work, and death you would like to share on his memory wall at the funeral. Please send any comments and let me know if your ok with us sharing them with family and friends.

nephicode@gmail.com


You can reach me at the below:

Devon DowDell

email:devondowdell1@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Devon. It occurred to me that you should point out to those that come to this page now that they can search the very large collection of posts that Del made by using the search bar to the right of the big B at the top left of the webpage.

    Once I started using that search bar some time ago I have found a lot of excellent posts that I either did not read or I somehow forgot about. I have followed this blog since 2013.

    ReplyDelete